TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reference to the ‘company’ or ‘our’ shall mean ‘PJW Meters.’
Reference to the ‘buyer’ shall mean customers with or without a credit account with the company.
The buyer shall accept the company’s prices and condition of sale within these conditions.
The ‘goods’ shall mean all products that the company is willing to sell to the buyer.
If the buyer has terms and conditions, then the company’s terms and conditions will prevail.
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
Goods are supplied under the understanding that availability is possible, but for any unforeseeable holdups the company will not be liable to the buyer or its agents.
DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
The buyer must inspect the goods before signing; any defect in the delivery regarding the packaging must be signed for as ‘Damaged Packaging’.
Incorrect, damaged, and/or shortages must be notified to us by email within three working days. No claims will be accepted after this time.
All goods remain the property of the company until all invoices are paid in full.
The responsibility for the welfare of the goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery.
If the buyer has been made bankrupt, forced into liquidation, or has had an administration order or winding up order against him/her or the buyers company then;
- The company will cancel all contracts.
- All monies will become due.
- Goods will be collected by the company.
- All costs in recovering company’s goods will be charged to the receivers or appropriate agents in charge of the buyers affairs.
Claims for non-delivery by the company must be advised as soon as the invoice has been received appertaining to that delivery.
If proof of delivery (POD) has been established then the buyer will still be liable for payment under these terms and conditions.
Goods supplied by the company will be covered by a 3 year guarantee. All goods will be exchanged providing that the terms and conditions of the guarantee are adhered to.
The company’s sole liability within the guarantee shall be to repair or replace free of charge any of the company’s goods that have been found defective.
No liability will be accepted for any subsequential losses or damage.
If one or both of the seals are removed on any of our products the guarantee will become void.
If the product has not been installed by a competent, qualified electrician to standards that satisfy the requirements of the current Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) then the guarantee will become void.
If the product has been incorrectly installed then the guarantee will become void.
If the product has been tampered with to obtain free electricity in any way then the guarantee will become void.
- Goods no longer required must be returned within 14 days of delivery, and buyer pays return postage.
- Goods returned after 14 days of delivery, the buyer will incur a 20% handling charge.
- We will pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error, or the goods are deemed to be faulty.
- In the case of an advanced replacement being required, the buyer must purchase the advanced replacement, and receive a credit on return of the goods it is replacing.
- For cancellations of orders, please email us, and a refund will be issued within 5-7 working days of receipt of the returned goods.
- The buyer will only be eligible for the original purchase price of the goods/services. The buyer will not be eligible for a refund of the cost incurred, returning the item to us.
- Goods returned later than 28 days from purchase, will have no refund available.
- In order to be eligible for a refund, the goods returned must be unused, available for resale, and in the same condition as received.
- Certain goods are not eligible for a refund including: Pre-wired Enclosures, Bespoke Panels, Bespoke Meter Boards, Personalised items such as engraved sealing-pliers, or products with the buyer’s requested branding; some CT Meters which can only be configured once; Specials.