IM3D-120A Polyphase Meter
MT174-D2 (Manufacturer Code)
- Fast and easy installation procedure, indications of correct connection
- Compact meter case with IP54 protection
- Multi-phasing connection (all-in-one: poly- and single-phase meter)
- Universal current terminal for all types of conductors
- Indications of meter operation status
- Antifraud features
- Very high EMC immunity level
- Optical port and optionally RS485 interface
- Internal real time clock
- Powerful load profile recorder with up to 8 channels
The IM3D-120A is a polyphase multifunction meter used for measurement of active, active and reactive or active, reactive and apparent energy and demand in three-phase four- or three-wire networks.
It can be connected directly or via CT. The meter can also be used in single phase two wire networks.
The meters comply with both European (EN 50470-1 and EN 50470-3) and international (IEC 62052-11 and IEC 62053-21) standards, and are designed and manufactured in compliance with the ISO 9001 standard.
The kvarh-meter complies with the IEC 62052-23 standard.
REMEMBER TO ORDER YOUR SEALS AND WIRE.SEALING THE TERMINAL COVER ENSURES SECURITY AND SAFETY. SEALING PLIERS ALSO AVAILABLE