Energy Management Services in Cumbria
Providing full spectrum energy services to Cumbria’s businesses and homeowners, our efficient, personable team and installer network will undertake any job, big or small.
Cumbria’s trusted contractors
A SafeContractor accredited business offering a range of services across Cumbria.
Let our unmatched experience and industry knowledge make your installation a total pleasure!
A diverse array of energy services
- Meter installations
- System Upgrades
- Solar and Battery Storage design and installation
- Domestic and Commercial Wind Turbine installation
- Heat Pumps
- Electric Vehicle Charging infrastructure
Energy-saving products for home and business
Voltage Optimisation is a popular, cost-effective, bill-reducing product for Cumbria residents and business owners.
Lower consumption = lower energy bills and longevity of appliances.
Save up to 20% on your bills and lower maintenance costs with a simple installation from PJW.
Other energy-saving products include:
- Water management– stop-cock replacement, remote water switching and leak detection
- Home energy monitoring and Power Surveys
- Smart Home, Building Control, Protection and Automation
- Power Factor Correction and Variable Speed Drives
- Plant Room and Energy Centre installation and maintenance
- Building Management Systems (BMS) and Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) installation and support
Holiday Parks, Home Parks, Caravan Parks and Marinas
With the rising cost of energy, our clients understand the necessity of managing their park and marina’s usage.
With pre-booked pitches and pontoons for the 2023 season and energy contracts coming to an end, park operators and marina management teams can no longer subsidise the cost of electricity and utilities for their clients.
Rather than hiking up pitch and mooring fees, the most cost-effective way to manage energy use is by implementing a metering system.
PJW offer a host of services for Britain’s Holiday Parks and Marinas.
- BHHPA (British Holiday and Home Parks Association) affiliated. Associate Member Number NAM1499.
- Prepayment and credit billing metering- electricity, water, gas, heat, oil, LPG
- Key and Equipment Management- tracking, identification and security
- Entry systems and Workforce Management- site access, unmanned entry, facial recognition, RFID and Fobs, clocking in machines, human resources, payroll integration
- Pre-fabricated hookups and pedestals– whatever the specification or budget
- Management Systems with resident and client billing integration.
- Cash to Cashless- POS Timers for showers, laundry, games rooms and vending machines operated by Debit Card, Credit Card, and contactless payments.
- Pedestals and pontoon crash barriers
- Metering and lighting systems
- Emergency services- SOS Stations, Fire Pump and Fire Hydrant Cabinets, Alarm Systems and Life Buoys
- Pump-out solutions- bilge wastewater and sanitation
- Electric car and electric boat charging
- Maintenance support
- Project supervision
- Design and installation
- BS7671 test and inspection
Electric Vehicle Charging
A heap of premium electric vehicle charging solutions for Cumbria residents and businesses using market-leading OZEV-approved installers and manufacturers, OCCP specification products and a back-office management system that offers our clients total visibility and control of their EV charging network.
- Maintenance- fault-fixing, rapid-response
- Crash barriers, bay marking and signage
- Off-grid EV Charging systems
- Residential EV Charging
- Commercial EV Charging
- Public Charging
- Fleet Charging
- OEM Solutions- Multiple Points, integrated systems
- Design flexibility- materials, branding, colours
- Advertising options- LCD Display
- AC and DC Charging
- Trickle, Standard, Rapid and Ultra Rapid
- Payment Solutions and Billing Management Systems
- PME (Protective Multiple Earth) Devices
- Electrical Distribution- mains upgrades, pre-fabricated panels and feeder pillars
- Temporary EV Charging Point Installations- short-term holiday rental (e.g. Airbnb), construction sites
- Purchase, Lease and Finance options for EV Charging
Landlord and Managing Agent Services
Servicing homes and businesses for residential and commercial landlords across Cumbria.
- Meter upgrades- retrofit and new installations
- Coin meter, card meter and basic check meter replacement
- Smart prepayment systems
- Credit Billing (Direct Debit, Quarterly Bill)
- EPC certification upgrades- voltage optimisation, solar and battery storage, heat pumps
- Billing for additional utilities beyond electricity- gas, water, heat and oil
- Heat Networks- district heating for apartment blocks, social housing, council-managed property
- Cashless Payment Systems for Laundry and Shower Rooms
Why not chat with an expert?
What our clients say…
See more or leave a review: